Our Wedding!

Weight Watchers Success

Monday, March 31, 2008

Operation Get Healthy...

Hello blog world! Happy Monday to you all. Today marks the start of my 3rd week on my operation get healthy plan. I have been eating more veggies, whole grains, drinking more water, and working out everyday for the past 3 weeks. I am trying to be healthy the "right" way, not some quick fix diet that fails. So far by eating better and burning 500 calories a day of cardio at the gym and some weight lifting I have lost around 4lbs. That is a healthy weight loss of 2lbs a week. I feel much better about myself, I have higher energy, and I just feel happier. So if anyone has some great tips to help me continue my health success let me know, I'd love some tips.
Other than that, I am just working to get done with my last month of school. I am SO EXCITED for summer to be here! Hope everyone has a great week! Sorry I am kind of boring right now.
Peace Out,
Breanna :)

No comments: