Well this week I have been focused on packing up things that I am not going to need for my last 6 weeks of school. My parents are here this week and are renting a Uhaul to take back some of my big furniture and boxes. I can't believe that the time has come to almost say Goodbye to Bloomington. I have enjoyed college, but I am ready to move on to student teaching in the fall and then to graduation in December! I find myself having a large case of senioritis because my classes are ones that I am not terribly interested in and I just want to get out of here. I know that when I move home at the beginning of May I have bulldog puppies to look forward to, Jason to see, and warm weather to greet me. I am very tired of the rainy cold that has been stuck in Bloomington forever.
In the next months I have an honors banquet to attend for having a gpa higher than 3.5, bachlorette party in Indy, Jason's last fraternity formal, 2 weddings in May, and I'm busy. Well, I am off to work at the elementary schools where I watch little children until school starts. Have a great week!
Breanna :)
flatware
2 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment