Now I want to go to New Mexico (which you know is the home of my favorite best man, Daniel). The layers of tires, cans, and adobe in the wall of the house are amazing, and the inside looks beautiful, too. Clear blue skies and desert... so nice...
I have just completed my student teaching and am graduating from IU on Dec. 20th, 2008. Exactly a week after that I am getting married to the man that has made me smile for the last 5 years of our lives. I am so excited and I feel very blessed to have the life I live everyday.
2 comments:
Great blog, I really enjoyed the pictures.......
Now I want to go to New Mexico (which you know is the home of my favorite best man, Daniel). The layers of tires, cans, and adobe in the wall of the house are amazing, and the inside looks beautiful, too. Clear blue skies and desert... so nice...
Post a Comment