I had a great time seeing all my friends and Jason's Mom's friends at my bridal shower this past Saturday. We had around 12 women there and it was really a nice size. My mom, Jason's Mom, and my sister did such a great job making the food, decorating, and making it a nice day. I was especially excited to see my best friend since elementary school! She came up early and did a run through with my hair and how it is going to look for my wedding. I LOVED it! She is so good with hair and making it look perfect, I am excited to see what it looks like with my veil on the big day. I was also really excited to see my room mate Anita from college, she just had a baby girl this past June and it was nice she took time out of her busy day to come. Overall, the past few weeks have just been a lot of fun.
This coming week Jason's going to fly to Orlando Florida for a doctor conference. IU medical school is paying for him to go as a representative from his IU med class in the Ft. Wayne campus. He is excited and I am too. What a neat opportunity for him to attend that conference!
Wedding plans are moving along nicely, on Friday Jason and his mom came over and helped my mom and I make bows for the pews, assemble table decorations, and we got a lot done. My flowers are complete THANK GOD! I know I've said that before but they really are done. YAY!
Well, that's about it from me for now. I hope you all have a wonderful week. Don't forget to go out and VOTE! You can make a difference!!!
Love,
Breanna :0)





No comments:
Post a Comment