Our Wedding!

Weight Watchers Success

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ready for Christmas!




Thanksgiving was a very relaxing and enjoyable break for Jason and I. It was so great to see family on both sides. Especially, since most of them we won't see again until our wedding when we will not have a lot of time to sit down and enjoy their company. Jason and I celebrated with 3 Thanksgivings this year and each one of them was very enjoyable. 

With Thanksgiving over, it means back to the grindstone of hard work. I have a little over a week left for my student teaching and Jason has about 2 weeks left of this semester of medical school. He's busy flipping through pages of notes and books with his iPod plugged into his ears pouring out with white noise which allows him to study. I like to think it blocks out the noise of our 2 bulldogs snoring in the living room, rather than me thinking aloud about the hundred things I have to do in order to finish student teaching, graduate on December 20th, get for Xmas, & not to mention the most exciting event of our lives... the wedding. 

Tonight I printed, measured, hole punched, and tied ribbon on about 1/3 of our wedding programs. It is times like these when I wish I could snap my fingers and have an assembly line of elves pop up to help me complete the job. I ran out of my paper and ribbon, so tomorrow after I shadow another special education teacher from North West Allen County Schools, I will hit up Office Depot and Hobby Lobby for the remainder of my supplies. My goal is to get these programs done before Jason finishes his last final. He keeps telling me he'll help me in 2 weeks, but you all know me.. I CANNOT wait 2 weeks. I want to get them done so in 2 weeks I can enjoy his full attention and short break from his medical school classes.

Today we met with our dj, it was the first time we met him in person. He is just as pleasant in person as he has been on the phone. I am very happy with our decision and he is going to make our reception move smoothly and just be a huge celebration.  Oh! On Friday evening, I went with Jason's Mom to David's Bridal and picked up my fully altered and BEAUTIFUL wedding gown. We drove it to my grandparents house and it is sitting in an upstairs closet along with my other wardrobe essentials waiting for 26 days to pass so I can wear that GORGEOUS investment! :)

Well, I'm off to kiss the bullies goodnight and call Jason and wish him goodnight since I am no longer with him. In 1 month we'll be living together as man and wife... that sounds wonderful:) Have a wonderful first week of December and be safe on the snowy roads!
Love,
Breanna :0)

No comments: