I know that most people on weight watchers would be very disappointed to see that they had not lost any weight in one week, but I was THRILLED today! I felt so proud of myself to see that scary scale hit the same weight I was the week before. I am thrilled because that means I am not any heavier from when I got my wedding gown fitted and I'm not any lighter, I'm perfect to fit into it! These past 2 weeks I have not been recording my points as diligently as I had before I got my gown fitted in trying to maintain my weight. While I have eaten more fast food and goodies than I had over the past 5 months, I also have been working out about an hour every other day. It makes me feel so good to know that after my wedding when I lose the remainder of my weight, I CAN keep it off. I don't have to gain back all the weight I've worked so hard to take off. So, goodbye 24.8lbs that I've lost over the past 5 months, you are not creeping back up on me! Weight watchers better expect me to stay focused on my health and when I no longer have to worry about losing more weight to fit in my gown, I will start back to recording my points and working my butt off at the gym so I can shed my last 15 pounds. Thanks for listening to my accomplishments and for supporting me through this exciting time of my life!
20 days until our wedding!
Have a WONDERFUL week!
Love,
Breanna :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment