Today I stayed home from school to go to the doctor after being sick with a bladdar infection forever. Then I went to the chiropractor to get my atlas adjusted since I was getting my migraines back this morning. After those errands, my mom and I went and picked up our brand new glasses. We call them our "Maverick" glasses because we think we look like Sarah Palin in them :) Then we picked up some stuff for my nieces and nephew for Christmas. While at Old Navy we found the dogs outerwear to be 50% off so I justified getting Jason and my bulldogs their own winter coats. This is their major Christmas present from us this year. They look so stinking cute! Well, enjoy the pictures! Only 40 days until the big day, it is CRAZY how fast time flies.
Have a better and healthier week than my start.
Love,
Breanna :0)






No comments:
Post a Comment