Our Wedding!

Weight Watchers Success

Sunday, October 26, 2008

GREAT WEEKEND!!





I had a great weekend! Saturday my sister threw me a great bachelorette party! All my close friends came and we went to dinner, then out on the town. It was so nice to catch up with the girls and have fun again out on the town. I got some great gifts from my ladies and my sister got me the most beautiful pearl and diamond necklace and earring set that I am going to wear on my wedding day. I can't wait! Only 2 more months until the big day.. I AM SO EXCITED!

This weekend is my bridal shower that my sister is throwing for me. It will be so great to see more friends and family this weekend. My sister is such a wonderful person, she had made me feel so special and get so excited for my wedding. I love her!

I didn't weigh in today because I was out of town and I probably gained weight from drinking this weekend. I'm going to eat much better and work out hard this week. I will post pictures later this week. Have a good one!

Oh! Here is how I want my hair for the wedding.. half up half down. I like it better than the full updo, plus it reminds me of me. 
Breanna :0)

No comments: