Well, this week my weigh in was not as enjoyable as past weeks. I gained 0.4lbs this week which put me back over the 170 mark. I was not shocked though because I knew it was coming. Over the past week I ate Mexican food twice, drank a margarita, ate pizza twice, and had mini packs of m&m's. Since last week was my birthday week, I gave myself a little more freedom. This week I am stepping it up, and going to work out a lot harder than I did the previous week. Next week I will go down, I will make it happen. Other than watching numbers, I feel good about how I look and how I feel. I have a lot of energy and I'm fitting into clothes that I have not worn since my freshman year of college. Life is good!
Love,
Breanna :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment