Our Wedding!

Weight Watchers Success

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Week 15: 1.4lbs gone!

I was happy with how I did this week at my weigh in. I've lost a total of 23.2lbs since I started weight watchers in July and I couldn't be happier. I had a lot of temptation to fight off this weekend while Jason and I were in Bloomington visiting Brett and some friends. I was really proud to say that I did well with what I ate and how much of it I ate. 
On Friday after Jason and I got done with school, we took Fabio & Ginger and drove to Bloomington, IN to visit my twin brother Brett and our friends Stephanie and David. Friday night was  a pumpkin carving party which was a lot of fun. My cousin Bryce drove down from Indy and Brett invited several people and we all had a lot of fun carving out jack-o-lanterns. Then on Saturday most of us, went and played paintball for about 4 1/2 hours. I have 11 welts on my legs from where I was shot. It really didn't hurt all that bad, it looks worse than it felt. Jason and I had so much fun! On Saturday night we hung out around Brett's house and played games with Steph and David since all of us were so tired from playing paintball. 
This week Jason is on his fall break from medical school so I actually get to spend some quality time with him! We are going to catch up on wedding stuff, clean, catch up on movies, and just enjoy a week together. He's planning on studying while I'm at school and when I get home we'll hang out.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Love,
Breanna :0)

No comments: