
Our favorite engagement picture!
Don't get me wrong, I am SO HAPPY for the opportunity to marry my wonderful man. But, I strongly dislike wedding planning! It is not my cup of tea. I am not a very detail oriented bride, I want things to look and be great, but not so much that I'll lose sleep over it. I'm working with a tight budget and I want to stretch my pennies as far as possible. This week I have gotten a lot accomplished. Jason and I registered for gifts at Target and Bed Bath & Beyond, picked and ordered our cake, picked and ordered the mens tuxedos, and prepared our response cards and maps for our invitations. We are just trying to get as much done as possible so we won't have it to worry about when he is starting med school and I'm starting student teaching. We have all the big stuff taken care of, I'm happy! My mom and I put together all the groomsmen boutonnieres but have the rest of the wedding party flowers to finish this summer. I'm really impressed with our craftiness :) This week we also took our engagement photos, so I'll try to post some of those on here.
Today, we took the bully puppies to the vet for their first shots and 6 week check up. They are all very healthy and took the shots like a trooper! I can't believe in 2 weeks they will be going to their new homes and owners. I will really miss them, but will not miss the work!
Tomorrow is more wedding planning and then Saturday my friend Beth is getting married so Jason and I are going to that! Have a great week!
Love,
Breanna





1 comment:
Your cake is beautiful! Congrats on getting so much done so quickly!! : )
Post a Comment