Our Wedding!

Weight Watchers Success

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wedding Flowers..

This week I've been designing and assembling the boutonnieres for all the men in the wedding. Wow! What a long process! I must admit that I have enjoyed doing it, but it takes a lot more time than I thought. Since the engagement, my mom and I have been hitting up Hobby Lobby when they have their 50% off floral stems to start our collection of flowers and greens for everything we have to make. I have spent many hours in their basement pairing up flowers to greenery, cutting wire, wrapping stems together, and bending to positions I like. I know some of my married friends have already dealt with this, and probably don't have much sympathy for me. I will try and post some pictures of what we have done so far later this week.

Today, the 9 English Bulldog puppies we have been raising our 7 weeks old! They are rolly polly with wrinkles and are the perfect size. We took them to Pet Supplies Plus today along with my mother-in-law's work. They had a great experience out of the house and were loved by many strangers. It will be strange for me to think that in one week they will start going to their new homes. I have been devoted to these 9 puppies since their birth April 17th. I am happy that they will be going to great homes and I will have a lot more free time, but deep down I know I will miss them too. To see all the pictures and the website that I have been running for my parents go to www.silverjackbulldogs.com

Tomorrow Jason's brother will be graduating from Northrop High School and we'll be there for that. I remember our graduation and how excited I was! I am really happy for him, he is so psyched to go away to college in the fall. Then on Sunday is his graduation party, and we'll be there for that too. It will be nice to celebrate with Jason's family and get to mingle as well. 

Well, I should get back to other things. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys the weather! Today was the first day I got in our pool!
Love,
Breanna :0)


1 comment:

Angela said...

I can't wait to see your pictures. I will also probably be asking for some advice when I get to this point : )