Our Wedding!

Weight Watchers Success

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Busy Busy...

Well things have been busy for me. Since Jason proposed, we have been compiling a guest list, picking out our invitations, and discussing the thousand other details of our future wedding. I can tell you that wedding planning is not as much fun as you think it would be :) I guess I'm not your typical bride that wants everything perfect. I want a beautiful wedding, but I don't care about nitpicky things like having the most expensive food, cake, dj, and all that stuff. Our big day is DECEMBER 27th 2008! We are really excited! It is almost 7 months away, so we have plenty of time to finalize things. Here is the link to our wedding website I made. 

Also keeping me busy are the english bulldog puppies. They will be 5 weeks old tomorrow!! They have all their teeth, are eating food, playing, growling, barking, running, hopping, and are very cute! I have been playing with them a lot on the floor and helping feed them and clean up after them. I feel like a stay at home mom almost :0)

Well, sorry this is a short post but I have to get in the shower. I just got done mowing my parents' whole yard so I stink. I will post more this week. Enjoy the photos of the bulldog puppies!
Love,
Breanna 

No comments: