I am so thrilled to say that over the last 2 weeks I have lost 4.2 lbs! Like I posted earlier this week, I am not counting this past week's weigh in since there was a lot of room for error. Instead I'm going to keep trucking! Today was Jason & my last weigh in for the 10 week membership we bought back in July. In that time I've lost a total of 17.8lbs and Jason has lost 20lbs! Since, I am not quite where I want to be, my mom is going to pay for me to continue another few months as a an early birthday gift. Jason will not be paying again, he is not too far from his goal. I have about another 19 lbs until I hit my goal :0) My mother will also be joining weight watchers and doing it with me, so that should be fun! Her and my dad have been doing a relaxed version of it that they have picked up from us and have both lost almost 20 lbs. This is the year to be healthy! I can't wait until Nov. 15th when I go and get my dress taken in for my wedding. I am so proud of myself for making a change and can't wait to see my family and friends that I have not seen in a long time as they see me at a healthy weight. Have a great week everyone!
Love,
Breanna :0)
1 comment:
What a great two weeks! Keep it up, you can do it, look at how much you've done so far!
Post a Comment