Student teaching has been such a wonderful experience! I am sad that I will be leaving my 3rd graders and my great mentor teacher in 1 1/2 weeks. I will be switching to special education on Oct. 10th and I am excited about getting an entirely new experience there. My mentor teacher for special education seems very nice and I'm excited to learn from her. Life has been going really well.
Jason has been doing well in his medical school classes. He's received some high passes on his exams and I am very proud of him. He has such a strong discipline and motivation to study and keep pushing through all the work he has to do on a daily basis. He has also been doing a good job at squeezing time in for me. We are really enjoying our lives at this point and we cannot wait for 3 months to pass and the day for us to become husband and wife. We just feel very thankful!
I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL week, I will try to post more later this week. It has kind of been crazy :)
Love,
Breanna :0)





1 comment:
YAY, I'm SO proud of you!!! But you know that you are beautiful no matter what :) Love ya!!!
Post a Comment