Our Wedding!

Weight Watchers Success

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wedding Flower Update






Here are some photos of my bouquet, the bridesmaid bouquets, and my flower girl floral ball. The bridesmaid bouquets along with mine are all missing some type of greenery. I want something that looks like Christmas pine or something. If I can't find anything I like that is fake, then I am going to cut real pine for my bouquets the week of the wedding. After I add the greenery, I will wrap the stems with satin ribbon and pin with pearl headed pins. My flower girl will be carrying this floral ball on her wrist while walking down the aisle. I still need to fill in some more space where you can see the styrofoam ball, but it is almost done.  I'm not sure if our church will allow the throwing of petals, so I thought this would be a good alternative. I am really pleased with how my flowers have turned out so far. I have all my boutonnieres done and am working on finishing the last four corsages I have left. I have never done anything like this before so I'm proud of myself!  Let me know what you think:0)

Love,
Breanna :0)

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am amazed at how your flowers turned out! And totally inspired to try my own! You did a fantastic job. Your wedding is going to be so beautiful!