Our Wedding!

Weight Watchers Success

Monday, August 11, 2008

Week 5: 0.2lb gain:(

This past week was a rough week. We went to Indy for about 4 days and didn't get to exercise like we had been and didn't eat as well as we had hoped. I got weighed in today because on Tuesday I have to go to my school and help my supervising teacher set up our classroom. This week I gained 0.2lbs. It stinks, but I'm not going to let that stop me. I would say that I didn't gain nor lose, I wore long pants and a thick shirt this week instead of my normal shorts and light tshirt. I just forgot to put on my normal clothes. This weeks lack of progress just gives me more determination to work harder and eat better this week! I've been told by many weight watcher women that there will be weeks where you don't lose or you stay the same. This is normal. I'm hoping to be back at a 2lb weight loss next week. I'll keep you posted! oh.. Jason lost 2 more lbs! Darn boys! They lose their weight so much faster! :0)
Have a great week!
Love,
Breanna :0)

1 comment:

Twinkle Toes said...

I hate boys! Matt eats whatever he wants and loses weight. I eat what he eats and...lets just say I have not lost weight. Just attribute your .2lb (is that really an amount even!?!)gain to your period.

Thanks for your comments on my blog. I don't know if we are going to weight watchers (money is kinda tight right now) but we have been walking and trying to not eat so much crap.

:-)