These are the first pictures of the bridesmaid bouquets that I will be making for my wedding. I spent over 2 hours in my basement tonight trying to start my bouquet but I need to get more flowers and a different variety, I gave up. Instead, I decided to try and start putting things together for my bridesmaids' bouquets and after a long time of switching out flowers and moving things around I came up with this. I really like the look of it. This week after we move Jason into our apartment, I will have to go to Hobby Lobby and get more of my flowers for their wonderful 50% off price. Let me know what you think of these. Have a great week!
Love,
Breanna :0)





1 comment:
The flowers look SO pretty! Can't wait to see the pics of the new apartment! Love ya!
Post a Comment