
I am so happy that we got everything to work out. For our wedding I have always wanted Brett to be a part of it, but I didn't want to tell Jason to make him a groomsmen because he is my twin brother. It should be Jason's choice who stands up beside him not mine. Finally, we figured it out and I am so happy that Brett my twin brother will be a part of the most important day of my life! Brett and my dad will be walking me down the aisle together and I am so happy about that. The two best and closest men in my life to give me away to the new most important man in my life. Then after my dad kisses me and sits down, Brett will stand a few steps below my sister and will stand up on my side of the stage. After they pronounce Jason & I man and wife we will leave, then Brett, and then the maid of honor and best man. I am just happy. Brett agreed to it and I can't wait for that moment when I'm being walked down the aisle with them to see Jason standing in front of us. Only 5 1/2 months!
Last night Jason and I attended our first weight watchers meeting. It was really nice to hear how others are doing on their weight loss and their tips for staying motivated. We signed up for a 10 week course so we should have enough time to learn the program and be able to continue it after the 10 weeks. So far the point system is great, I love that nothing is off limits and that this program teaches us to measure everything according to portions. We have so many points a day to eat whatever we want as long as we don't go over that set limit of points. Our exercise routine has been walking an hour everyday and lifting a half hour every other day. I'm just so excited to see next Tuesday how much weight Jason and I've lost. It has been great for us in motivating each other to count everything and write it down. I could see us using this eating plan forever, it is really easy and kind of fun to do. Well, I'm off to mow the lawn. Have a great week everyone!
Love,
Breanna :0)





1 comment:
That is very exciting! That will make your day so much more memorable to you all.
Post a Comment