Our Wedding!

Weight Watchers Success

Saturday, April 26, 2008

1 Final Left & Distracted by Bulldogs!

Hello all!!
I am back in Ft. Wayne until Tuesday morning helping out with the puppies some more until I go back to Bloomington Tuesday evening to take my LAST final of my undergraduate college career! Unfortunately, it is a history final so I have been doing a lot, lot, lot of studying for it. Friday I came home in the afternoon after I got done taking my geology final. I am glad to have almost all of my stuff moved back home. All I have to do now is organize it!

The puppies have all grown so big over one week. They are officially 1 week and 2 days old. They should be opening their eyes by the time they are 2 weeks, so that will be exciting. They are making a lot more noises and are much more active than they were when I saw them last. They all are really healthy and have been gaining weight too, so that is WONDERFUL! Almost all of them weigh over 1lb so that is great progress. I will post some pictures of them after I finish writing this post.

Last night (Friday) Jason and I went to Northrop to see the musical Les Miserable, it was SO GREAT!! The actors were very talented for high school students and the leads had awesome voices. It was so refreshing to see a musical that good come from my old high school. I recommend everyone in Ft. Wayne go see it tonight (Sat) because it is the last show and you will love it!

Today I took the bigger dogs outside (mine) Fabio & Ginger and (my parents') Otis & Myrtle to play. They loved the cool breeze and the sunshine. I got some really great photos of them playing and enjoying the spring day. I will try to post those too! I love that it is spring and I will be able to really enjoy it after I am done with school on Tuesday!! 

Well, I'm sitting on my mom's computer and I need to study more while the puppies are eating and sleeping. Take care and check back because I'll keep updating pictures and status of the puppies. Have a great weekend!
Love,
Breanna :0)

No comments: